Purple sea moss is a sea vegetable that grows under the sea and is purple in color. In other words, purple sea moss is sea moss, naturally grown in purple color.
The difference between purple sea moss and gold sea moss is the color. These two come from Jamaica, in most cases these are organic and wildcrafted. Purple sea moss color may be a bit lighter or darker depending on its nourishment and its habitat. Due to its jelly-like consistency, when sea moss is consumed it passes through the intestines and soothes any inflammation as well as remove any toxins. Sea moss consumed regularly will help to eliminate cravings and as a result, bring the body back to its natural weight based on your level of activity and nutrition.
- Sea Moss helps with Relieving Joint, Skin and Muscle Pain:
- Sea Moss aids in Fungal infections:
- Sea Moss can be used for aiding in respiratory ailments such as cold, pneumonia, flu and TB ...
- Sea Moss aids in thyroid related diseases:
- The abundant amount of iodine present in sea moss helps in the production of thyroid When the thyroid gland does not have enough hormones, then iodine helps in fighting against ...